Sunday, February 7, 2010

....Thinking Of You PART II....


I wonder if you wake up at night
Thinking about me like the way I do you.
I think about your smile and how you make me laugh
I appreciate everything that you do


We spend time together you make me feel good
I told you that you had the right things to say
baby you are my shining star and I’ll always be your sunshine
Do you think that I want it any other way


We talk everyday and talk every night and
We never run out of things to say
I wish you were here I’m playing our song
Being with you always takes me away

I love being around you I just want you to know
It’s like I’m higher than a flying kite
I can’t wait to see you, I have to wait for now
Until then I’m going to saying good night
...WISH U BE MINE SOON...
...LOVES AZO TO SHJ...

No comments: